My Glam Pond

FASHION IS A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND!!!! Fashion Blog by Laura C.

How to Choose the Right Shower Faucets

By 15:48:00 , , , , , , , ,

ENJOY!!!
When you are decorating your home every single detail is very important. 
And among these an accessory that can’t miss are the faucets. 
In your kitchen or in your bathroom, they enrich the style of your home and they give you the best experience in your daily routine.


If they are confortable and made of high quality, sure.
For this reason I want to talk today about Saving Faucets, the site for your shopping online where you can find many elegant solutions for your home decor. 
From the bathroom to the kitchen, their range of products is wide and well-matched, suitable for every style and every taste. 
You can order all their proposals by the most popular, the price, the sales or the new entries. 
But also you can choose the feature, the installation type, the installation holes, the number of handles, the finish, the color, the material, the height. 
They are just some examples of costumization. 
I selected among all pieces the ones that much reflect my own style, very romantic and a little bit as a princess.

SEE IT
I’d like to opt for SHOWER FAUCETS in light colors and shiny materials to have a bright, magical and Baroque space.
I find particularly beautiful the taps with a golden finish.
They are so perfect with walls painted in soft colors and pastel shades of white or those of pink and light blue.
I imagine a shabby chic design for my home and they are the right choose for me! 
I also like so much jade material and this kind of Vintage bathroom shower faucet has often rose gold finish that looks beautiful matching with jade material. 
And what about ceramic material? 
It fits very well with a shiny color as gold. 
I invite you to take a look to their luxury faucets, 



SEE IT

SEE IT

SEE IT

SEE IT

Why Don't Read Also...

7 Glam Comments ;-)

  1. Ciao sono una nuova lettrice. Mi piacciono molto i tuoi consigli!
    Un bacio
    Terexina88.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  2. It's perfect... My dream... ♥ Do you want follow each other?
    xoxo, Alien

    New post on my blog www.my-ideallife.blogspot.cz

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a great collection of pictures! Have a good weekend! xx

    RispondiElimina
  4. Immagini stupende!! *-*
    Un bacione :*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ce ne sono alcuni che sono proprio belli.
    Bacio cara :)

    La FlĆ² ♡ blog

    RispondiElimina

I'm waiting for your comment ;)